We need your help in a making this program a success and the more mentors the more slots for OWASP!
GSOC for Project Leaders:
- Add your idea on our GSOC 2018 Ideas wiki page ASAP; Deadline January 21st!
- Students will start applying for projects on March 12, 2018 but many are already exploring ideas on our wiki page.
- You may submit multiple ideas (but each accepted idea will need its own mentor)
- Leaders are welcome but not required to also be mentors
- Do you want to become a mentor for a student?
- Choose a participating OWASP Project Idea from the wiki page listed below preferably the one you are most familiar with on the GSOC 2018 Ideas page.
- If you have an idea for mentoring a student that is not listed, reach out the the Project Leader to pitch your idea.
- Are you somehow affiliated with a university? Share this opportunity in the classroom, with instructors, and with the appropriate department secretary.
- Invite students who already volunteer with OWASP and Students associated with your chapter.
- Please direct students to the wiki page for details on the link below: https://www.owasp.org/index.\
Interested but need more information?
Touch base with Claudia claudia.aviles-casanovas at owasp.org, Kostas konstantinos at owasp.org or Fabio fcerullo at owasp.org to get started today. Thank you in advance for your time; we look forward to your participation.