The Computing Centre of the Brazilian Chamber of Deputies and TI-Control invite all interest parties to attend AppSec Brazil 2009, which will happen in Brasília, Brazil, from October 27th to October 30th 2009.
The Conference comprises training sessions on October 27th and 28th, followed by plenary sessions on October 29th and 30th 2009.
Dr. Gary McGraw, CTO, Cigital Inc.
The Building Security In Maturity Model(BSIMM)
Jason Li, Aspect Security
Agile and Secure: Can we do both?
Dinis Cruz, OWASP Board
OWASP Project Overview
Kuai Hinojosa, NY University e OWASP
Implementing Secure Web Applications using OWASP Resources
The Conference will have several technical talks on several aspects of Application Security. Some of the subjects are:
- Web Application Security
- Security expenses optimization
- SQL Ownage
The Conference will also present 5 training sessions:
- Gestão de Riscos de Segurança Aplicada a Web Services (in Portuguese)
- Segurança Web: Técnicas para Programação Segura de Aplicações (in Portuguese)
- Segurança Computacional no Desenvolvimento de Web Services (in Portuguese)
- Tecnologias de Segurança em Web Services (in Portuguese)
- Hands on Web Application Testing using the OWASP Testing Guide (in English)
The conference will be at the Brazilian Chamber of Deputies, in Brasília. The plenary sessions will occur at Auditório Nereu Ramos, Anexo II. The training sessions will be at the Centro de Formação, Treinamento e Aperfeiçoamento.
Thanks to the sponsors, there will be no fee to attend the Conference, but registration will be required to avoid overcrowding the auditorium.
Registration will be open beginning September 29th, 2009, at the URL: http://www.camara.gov.br/
For more information, please consult the web sites listed below or write to
Registration and general information: http://www.camara.gov.br/
9175 Guilford Road
Columbia, MD 21046