OWASP is currently soliciting papers and training proposals for
the OWASP AppSec USA, California 2010
Conference that will take place at the UC Irvine Conference
Center in beautiful Orange County, CA on September 7th through
10th of 2010. There will be training courses on September 7th
and 8th followed by plenary sessions on the 9th and 10th
with each day having at least three tracks.
AppSec USA may also have BOF (informal adhoc meetings),
break out, or speed talks in addition to the standard
schedule depending on the submissions we receive.
We are seeking people and organizations that want to present
on any of the following topics (in no particular order):
- Business Risks with Application Security.
- Starting and Managing Secure Development Lifecycle Programs.
- Web Services-, XML- and Application Security.
- Metrics for Application Security.
- Application Threat Modeling.
- Hands-on Source Code Review.
- Web Application Security Testing.
- OWASP Tools and Projects.
- Secure Coding Practices (J2EE/.NET).
- Privacy Concerns with Applications and Data Storage
- Web Application Security countermeasures
- Technology specific presentations on security such as AJAX, XML, etc.
- Anything else relating to OWASP and Application Security.
To make a submission you must include :
- Presenter(s) name(s)
- Presenter(s) Email and/or Phone number(s)
- Presenter(s) bio(s)
- Any supporting research/tools (will not be released
outside of CFP committee)
Submission deadline is June 6th at 12PM PST (GMT -8)
Submit Proposals to:
Please forward to all interested practitioners