Here is the follow up 2.1 release of JBroFuzz:
- Ctrl + M to load your own fuzzers from a .jbrf file
- Removed the default addition of line feeds at the end of each request, make sure you know what you are fuzzing!
- On The Wire: Right-click, clear & also option to select to see requests and/or responses
- Added ASCII 85 (045-A85-RFC) & printable ASCII 94 (046-A94-CHR) fuzzers.
- Base32 and zBase32 Encode/Decode functionality added
- JBroFuzz now logs into daily log (thnx Ranulf!)
- You can load your custom payloads by placing a file called fuzzers.jbrf within your working directory.
- Added 3 new file extension fuzzers in the /fuzzers directory (thnx Adam)
Hope that this focus on new fuzzers is of use to everyone.