The "Who's Who" in application security for Ireland.
The Conference will consist of one day of training sessions, followed by a one-day conference with 2 tracks.
In 2009, we attracted a large number of delegates from across Europe, Middle East and the USA and expect even greater international representation in 2010.
We are seeking presentations on any of the following topics:
- Web Services and Application Security
- Common Application related Threats and Risks
- Business Risks with Application Security
- Vulnerability Research in Application Security
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- OWASP Tools and Projects
- Secure Coding Practices
- Technology specific presentations on security such as AJAX, XML, etc.
- Anything else relating to OWASP and Application Security.
Other suggestions welcome.
The call for papers/presentations is out.!!
The official closing date for receiving a synopsis of the presentation is June 10th, 2010.
Complete presentations will need to be submitted by the 10th of August 2010.
This year as per last year any presenter will receive a free invitation to the conference.
Sponsorship opportunities are currently available.
Please submit your presentation topics and an abstract of up to 500 words to Eoin Keary email@example.com
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road
Columbia, MD 21046