I am glad to announce the first round of speakers that have been selected for the OWASP New Zealand Day 2010 conference.
* Scott Bell - Security-Assessment.com - Web Application Vulnerabilities: How far does the rabbit hole go?
* Dean Carter - The Ramblings of an ex-QSA
* Paul Craig - Security-Assessment.com - "Oh F#!K" : What To Do When You Get Pwned
* Graeme Neilson - Aura Software Security & Kirk Jackson - Xero - Tales from the Crypt0
The conference web site has been updated with a speakers section and talk abstracts:
Please note that CFP (Call for Paper) is still open and it will close on the 30th June. There are still available slots for talks.
For more information about the CFP and submission, please refer to my previous post:
I am delighted to announce that 160 people registered so far to attend the event.
This is an excellent result for OWASP in New Zealand and thanks for spreading the voice.
If you are reading this post and you haven't registered yet, please do it by visiting:
Please feel free to invite other people who might be interested to join us.
The event registration will end on the 30th June 2010.
For those of you using LinkedIn, please feel free to join the group "OWASP New Zealand Chapter" at:
Again thanks to everyone for helping the OWASP NZ chapter. Special thanks to
the University of Auckland for providing the venue.
The final list of speakers and the conference agenda will be published on
the 1st July.
Roberto Suggi Liverani
OWASP NZ Leader
OWASP New Zealand Day 2010 is kindly offered and supported by the
- University of Auckland (Department of Computer Science) - www.auckland.ac.nz
- NZISF (New Zealand Information Security Forum) -
- Security-Assessment.com - www.security-assessment.com
- Lateral Security - www.lateralsecurity.com