OWASP is currently soliciting training & presentation proposals for the OWASP AppSec Europe 2011 Conference which will take place at Trinity College Dublin in Ireland, on June 6th through June 10th 2010. There will be training courses on June 6th, 7th and 8th followed by plenary sessions on the 9th and 10th with each day having at least three tracks.
Call for Training
We are seeking training proposals on the following topics (in no particular order):
- Security in Web 2.0, Web Services/XML
- Advanced penetration testing
- Static analysis for security
- Threat modeling of applications
- Secure coding practices
- Security in J2EE/.NET patterns and frameworks
- Application security with ESAPI
- OWASP tools in practice
Call for Presentations
We are seeking people and organizations that want to present on any of the following topics (in no particular order):
- Business Risks with Application Security.
- Starting and Managing Secure Development Lifecycle Programs.
- Web Services-, XML- and Application Security.
- Metrics for Application Security.
- Application Threat Modeling.
- Hands-on Source Code Review.
- Web Application Security Testing.
- OWASP Tools and Projects.
- Secure Coding Practices (J2EE/.NET).
- Privacy Concerns with Applications and Data Storage
- Web Application Security countermeasures
- Technology specific presentations on security such as AJAX, XML, etc.
- Anything else relating to OWASP and Application Security.
Submission deadline is Sunday April 3 23:59 (GMT).
To submit your proposal please fill out the form here:
Please specify in the form whether you are submitting a Training or a Presentation proposal. Eg. Title: "Training - Introduction to Web Application Security"
Only for Training Proposals
To submit your training proposal please fill out the
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:OWASP_AppSec_Europe_2011_Call_for_Training.docx and attach it while filling out the online form.
Upon acceptance you'll be requested to fill out the Training Instructor Agreement where you'll find details on revenue split etc. The agreement will be reworked but the previous one is here: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:Training_Instructor_Agreement.doc