- Application Developers
- Application Testers and Quality Assurance
- Application Project Management and Staff
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
- Security Managers and Staff
- Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
- IT Professionals Interested in Improving IT Security
Monday, May 30, 2011
AppSec Latin America 2011
We are pleased to announce that the OWASP Porto Alegre Local Chapter will organize the Global AppSec Latin America 2011 Conference in Porto Alegre-RS, Brazil.
The Global AppSec Latin America 2011 Conference will be a reunion of Information Security latin american leaders, and will present cutting-edge ideas. OWASP events attract a worldwide audience interested in “what’s next”. The conference is expected to draw 200-250 technologists from Government, Financial Services, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Technology, and many other verticals.
A OWASP Global AppSec Latin América 2011 will be happens in Brazil at Porto Alegre city, Rio Grande do Sul state map in October 4th to 7th 2011. The trainings will be in October 04 and 05, and the presentations will be in October 06 and 07.
If you have any questions, please email the conference chair: AppSec2011@AppSecLatam.org
Who Should Attend Global AppSec Latin América 2011: