AppSec Research 2012 will be taking place at the University of Athens, Greece in just under a month (July10-13). The conference schedule has been announced and we have a great line up of speakers including:
- Diomidis Spinellis (Professor, Athens University of Economics and Business)
- Ben Livshits (Researcher, Microsoft)
- Jacob West (CTO, Fortify Products, HP)
- Duncan Harris (Director of Security Assurance, Oracle)
- Jeremy King (PCI Council)
- Gary McGraw (CTO, Cigital)
- AND MANY MORE....
Visit http://www.appsecresearch.org/schedule/ ...to see the schedule!
Additionally, we are offering 6 amazing training courses:
- Building a Software Security Program On Open Source Tools - Dan Cornell, Denim Group (2-day)
- Assessing and Exploiting Web Applications with Samurai-WTF - Justin Searle, Meeas Security (2-day)
- Hack Your Own Code: Advanced training for developers - David Byrne & Charles Henderson, Trustwave (2-day)
- Mobile Security: Securing Your Small, Smart Devices - Dave Wichers, Aspect Security (2-day)
- Application Attack Detection & Response – A Hands-on Planning Workshop - Colin Watson, Watson Hall Ltd (1-day)
- Secure Web Application Development Training - Jim Manico, Whitehat Security & Eoin Keary, BCC Risk Advisory(1-day)
NOW is the time to book to book your training and conference registration! We have two great offers for attendees.
Sign up for training AND the conference talks and receive an 80 Euro discount off your total! This means you are effectively getting the early bird registration cost (even though you aren't an "early bird") Enter discount code: SAVE80EUROS at checkout.
Next 25 registrants will be entered into a drawing for a $100 Amazon Gift Card. Enter discount code: AMAZONDRAWING at checkout.
Register now at: http://www.appsecresearch.org/register/