- 2 days - Secure Coding Competition (Sept 4th-5th): Get a team together and code your way to victory!
- 1 day training - Hackery Tactics: Breaking weak applications and building Strong ones (Eoin Keary and Jim Manico) (Sept. 4)
- 1 day training - Metasploit - from vulnerability to exploit module (Patrick Fitzgerald) (Sept. 5)
- 2 days training - Mobile Security - Pen Testing Android and iOS Applications (Doug Logan) (Sept. 4th-5th)
- 2 days training - Tactical Defense with ModSecurity (Christian Bockermann) (Sept. 4th-5th)
- Kartcon Ireland - Evening of Sept. 5th
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
AppSec Ireland 2012 - Register Now!
OWASP Leaders -
In a little less than a month (Sept. 4th-6th) the OWASP AppSec Ireland Conference 2012 will be held at Trinity College, Dublin. This conference, in its 4th consecutive year, is a premier gathering for Information Security leaders, executives from Fortune 500 firms along with technical thought leaders, security architects and lead developers to share cutting-edge ideas, initiatives and technology advancements. OWASP events attract a worldwide audience interested in “what’s next”.
A few of the conference highlights:
Last but not least, our amazing line up of speakers:
Juan Galiana Lara
A reminder to OWASP Chapter & Project Leaders - current OWASP Leaders are eligible for complimentary admission to the conference and 2 complimentary spots in each of the training classes are reserved for OWASP Leaders (available on a first come first serve basis). If you are an OWASP Leader and want to get into the conference or training for free, email email@example.com for a discount code.
Please visit http://www.
appsecireland.org to learn more or register for the event. We look forward to seeing you next month in Dublin!
The AppSec Ireland Planning Team
Posted by Unknown at 2:27 PM