- 1 Day Training (Wed, Oct 24) Web Application Secure Defensive Coding Bootcamp (Jim Manico and Eoin Keary)
- 1 Day Training (Wed, Oct 24) CISO Training: Managing Web & Application Security – OWASP for Senior Managers (Tobias Gondrom)
- 1 Day Training (Wed, Oct 24) The Art of Exploiting SQL Injection (Sumit Siddharth)
- 2 Day Training (Tues& Wed, Oct 23-24) .NET Secure Coding (Erez Metula)
- 2 Day Training (Tues& Wed, Oct 23-24) Tactical Defense with ModSecurity (Josh Amishav-Zlatin)
- OWASP Hackademic Challenges
- Mantra OS
The Open Source Showcase is a great opportunity to participate in live demos, and meet the Project Leaders face to face. The showcases run from 9:00am to Noon, and from 2pm to 5pm on both Thursday and Friday. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Adobe, NTOBJECTives, Aspect Security, Checkmarx, iMPERVA, Cigital, Qualys, NetSPI, Veracode, IBM, f5, WhiteHat, Army INSCOM, Trustwave Spiderlabs, Impact Security, Denim Group, Gemalto, Gotham Digital Science, Symplified, Blueinfy, Core Security Technologies, Radware, RSA Security, Rapid7, Falling Rock, and Pwnie Express.
OWASP AppSec USA 2012, Austin TX
Training: October 23-24,