- Matt Tesauro's Class (Hands on Web App Sec Testing the OWASP Way) - TESAURO_TRAINING_OLEADER
- Ari Elias-Bachrach's Class (Java Secure Coding) - BACHRACH_TRAINING_OLEADER
- Gianni Gnesa's Class (Advanced Vulnerability Research & Exploit Development) - GNESA_TRAINING_OLEADER
Monday, November 5, 2012
Complimentary Admission to AppSec Latam for OWASP Leader
OWASP AppSec Latam 2012 taking place in Montevideo, Uruguay on November 18-21
-- YES that's only a couple weeks away!
OWASP leaders are able to get complimentary admission to the conference on Nov 19-20 and there are 2 seats for each of the training courses reserved for OWASP Leaders (available on a first come first serve basis).
More details on the conference schedule as well as all the training classes are available at: Appseclatam.org
To take advantage of this offer:
1. Register at: http://www.cvent.com/d/
2. Select the General Admission and any Training Class you are interested in
3. Enter the appropriate discount code(s) at checkout:
For the complimentary conference registration, use discount code: OLEADER
For the training courses, the discount codes are:
Need a hotel room?
We have a special discounted room rate at the Four Points Sheraton in Montevideo. To reserve your room, visit: https://www.
starwoodmeeting.com/ StarGroupsWeb/res?id= 1209182075&key=76379
Contact the AppSec Latam team with any questions!
Posted by Unknown at 6:59 AM