There have been a lot of announcements and updates flying around from our Global AppSec Events, which serve as both outreach opportunities as well as fundraisers for the OWASP Foundation, bringing in 40% of our annual revenue. Here is a summary of the latest news from each event!
AppSec Research 2013 - August 21-24, Hamburg Germany
- Registration is OPEN and early bird registration prices available until July 1 https://appsec.eu/registration/
- Schedule is still being finalized - but many of the speakers and talks are listed here: https://appsec.eu/program/talk-teaser/
- 10 great pre-conference training classes are being offered August 21-22, 2013 - https://appsec.eu/trainings/
AppSec Latam 2013 - October 1-4, Lima Peru
- Call for Training and Call for Papers are now open (deadline August 2, 2013) - visit http://www.appseclatam.org to submit your training or talk!
AppSec USA 2013 - November 18-21, New York City, NY
- Full schedule of Talks and Training Classes is now online: http://appsecusa.org/2013/schedule/
- Sponsor opportunities are filling up fast - if you want to be a part of our exhibit hall or career fair, contact us ASAP! http://appsecusa.org/2013/sponsors/
- A number of great activities are planned for the conference: CTF, Lockpick Village, Career Fair, OWASP Project Summit, Project and Chapter Workshops, 3k for Charity, and more. http://appsecusa.org/2013/activities/
CONGRATS to the following chapters that will be hosting our 2014 events:
AppSec APAC 2014 - March 17-20 in Tokyo Japan hosted by the OWASP Japan Chapter
AppSec Research 2014- Late June 2014 - at Anglia Ruskin University (Cambridge) hosted by the Cambridge, UK Chapter with support from the other UK chapters.
and last but not least...AppSec USA 2014, September 2014, Denver, CO - hosted by the OWASP Denver and OWASP Boulder Chapters who have put on FROC (Front Range OWASP Conference) for the past 5 years.
Thanks to all the volunteers, trainers, speakers, sponsors, attendees, and owasp community members that continue to make these events a great success for OWASP.
Do you want to get involved in one of the events listed above or have a questions about hosting an OWASP event of your own? Contact us: http://owasp4.owasp.org/contactus.html