Dates and deadlines
Topics of interest
Targeting developers, testers, and managers involved in the secure software development lifecycle.
Focusing on matters relevance to penetration testers, researchers, and other security professionals.
Emphasizing operations issues affecting infrastructure security teams, administrators, support, etc.
- Policy and Legal
Addressing privacy, compliance, and legal issues affecting development and security communities.
- OWASP-specificStatus, recruiting, and awareness for OWASP projects; board panels; leadership workshops; etc.
- Hands-On Skills LabIntroductory workshops designed to familiarize attendees with critical tools (e.g., "nmap 101").
- Presentation title
- Contact information (speaking name, organizational affiliation, email)
- Abstract, including the following information:
- Presentation overview
- Format (lecture, group panel, live demo, audience participation, etc.)
- Objectives and outcomes
- Speaker background, including the following information:
- Previous conference speaking experience
- Links to videos of past speaking engagements
- Anything else we should know about you or your presentation