Let's make this a success Sign up!
We are excited to announce the OWASP Projct Summit 2017 OWASP is providing a platform for project leaders on the two full days prior to AppSec Europe 2017. Project Summits are a place for project leaders and contributors to collaborate as well as provide feedback to OWASP. The platform provides an open forum setting for ideas, discussing innovations, gaining project contributors and sharing feedback for projects with the goal of helping them advance to the next level. Use this opportunity to demo your project to others at the summit, promote for sponsorship, gain feedback, or simply brainstorm some ideas and add a few features.
Current Projects Participating:
- OWASP Juice Shop Project
- OWASP OWTF Project
- OWASP Embedded Application Security
- OWASP Podcast
- OWASP Virtual Village Project
- OWASP Automated Threats to Web Applications
- OWASP Node js Goat Project
- OWASP Vicnum Project
- OWASP WebGoat Project
- Active OWASP Project started in the last 9 months.
- Complete and updated wiki page with a clear roadmap.
- Agenda and Deliverables for your project at the summit are required.
- Deadline on April 19th
- $750.00 for Travel Assistance per OWASP Project
- Two Nights of accommodations for the days of the Project Summit EU.
- OWASP Project Leaders (three leader max) receive a complimentary pass for AppSec EU