- A candidate was left off of the ballot.
- Some community members whose membership expired between June - October had one of two issues:
- Their memberships did not auto-renew
- They did not receive proper reminders that their membership was expiring and that they need to renew.
- Ensure that all candidates are properly listed.
- Re-open the election with a clean slate and reasonable time window to allow voting.
- Cross check the voter registration lists with the member lists and identify gaps.
- Address the gaps to ensure members can vote.
- Determine appropriate communication to folks that have already voted - then send that.
We will continue to update this page as the timeline and other details become clear.