The Call for Papers for the OWASP Track at Global AppSec Research/EU (July 10th through 13th 2012 in Athens, Greece) is now open. OWASP leaders with interesting projects/activities can submit here: https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGJEYlFsQi1xamx5c2kyTTdGcmZCZkE6MA#gid=0. The CFP for will close on April 15th 2012.
- Be about active OWASP Projects or activities
- Be in a 50 Minute or 15 Minute format (final schedule will be determined in conjunction with the event)
- Authors must agree to the OWASP Speaker Agreement
- Comply to the applicable Global Conference Committee Policies (related to all events & speakers)
- Be OWASP branded, no company templates (presenters must limit mention of their employer to a company logo on the concluding slide of their presentation)
- Presentations that provide a link to a recording of previous presenter performance will be scored significantly higher
- Presentations on active projects will be scored higher
- Some projects will be determined as once OWASP wants to highlight so new project leaders should not be discouraged if they have great presentation skills
Presenters that perform well in their OWASP Track talk will be invited to join the OWASP Speakers Group.
Global Conferences Committee, Mark Bristow, Chair
Global Projects Committee, Jason Li, Chair
OWASP Global Conferences Committee Chair - http://is.gd/5MTvF
OWASP DC Chapter Co-Chair - http://is.gd/5MTwu
AppSec DC Organizer - https://www.appsecdc.org